dJAX Data Management Platform(DMP), a unified platform that collect huge amount of data. The data can be a compilation of 1st party data, 2nd party data and 3rd party data. Data compiled is then segmented into a number of segments based on their specific attributes. Data can be stored on the user’s server, which acts as a host. The information is then effectively used to target audience across ad exchanges and ad networks.
dJAX DMP- What to expect?
DMP integrates with the ad networks, ad exchanges, Demand side platforms (DSP) and Supply side platforms (SSP). With the DMP, marketers are able to analyze the data and arrive at a baseline profile of the audience they want to target. Marketers also use the processed data to plan and automate their advertising. They can use the information to aid their cross platform advertising and make sure they get the most out of their campaign.
The process that takes part in the dJAX DMP is listed below
DMP for advertisers
- Audience intelligence: Based on the collected third party data, intended audience attributes can be targeted.
- Prospecting: Integration with third-party audience data source to acquire anonymous data to achieve higher precision with targeting campaigns.
- Retargeting: Customized re-targeting campaigns that can be implemented based on collected data on the user’s specific activities and behaviours. Effectively manage campaigns across different networks/exchanges/publishers.
DMP for publishers
- Data security: Ensures the protection of data for publishers,so they can monitor any kind of potential data leakage.
- Advanced analytics: Better understanding of the type of users data from DMP. Also, control data assets, monitors its usage and increases the CPM.
- Easy integration: DMP would be able to ingest data securely from the publishers’ sites, affiliated partners and combine all data on a single and centralized platform.